Wednesday Bible Study
7pm – All are welcome
Lord’s Day Service (Sundays @ 11am) – Due to the 50% capacity restriction enforced by the NS government in light of COVID19, we are asking that you send us a request to attend services. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message at (902)479-3322 with how many in your group and the date you wish to attend. You will receive a callback or email response confirming your spot. Also, be prepared to confirm that you have read and understood all the protocol listed below for our services at this time.
Lord’s Day Service Protocol
Physical Distancing & Hygiene
- Please refrain from hugs, handshakes, and close contact of any kind with anyone not in your family.
- Physical distancing of 6 feet is recommended.
- Please be sure that you sit in your assigned seats, and inform Pastor Sean as early as possible if you do not plan to attend on a given Lord’s Day (so your seats can be reassigned to potential visitors).
- Because of the physical distancing recommendation, we encourage parents to keep their children close by them as much as possible.
- The nursery (which is not staffed) will still be available for parents to use if they need to calm a child or nurse an infant, but all toys and books have been removed.
- You are encouraged to visit outside after the service where physical distancing is easier, so please use extra caution when driving in and out of the parking lot.
- Please stay home if you feel sick.
- Please practice good hand washing and cough/sneeze etiquette at all times.
- Cleaning/disinfecting – The bathroom, all surfaces, and high-touch areas will be cleaned/disinfected each week.
- The downstairs will be closed to regular traffic so that it will not need to be cleaned every week.
- We request that you ensure that your family uses the restroom before leaving your house. The upstairs bathroom will still be available, but if we can minimize usage of it that will make cleaning easier.
- There will be hand sanitizer provided at the front door which you are welcome to use on your way in.
- If you wish to wear masks or gloves, which you are free to do, you will need to provide your own.
We will still be having communion each week, but there will be no communion message and extra caution will be taken in preparation and passing:
- Those who prepare and pass the elements for communion will wear masks and either wear gloves or sanitize their hands right before passing.
- The bread will be put in communion cups to prevent cross contamination when picking up a piece of bread from the tray .
- The cups will be spaced in the tray in the best way to prevent you from touching another cup, and the elder and the person who prepares the elements will be the only ones to handle the tray. Also, the trays will be cleaned after each usage.
There will be a box at the back of the church for offering, but we strongly encourage you to continue with online giving if you are able so as to keep the time and manpower down for counting